So far, more than 10,000 models have been presented on the festival stage. Competitions at our event are the quintessence of a tattooist meeting, and for the public the opportunity to see works at the highest level.
General rules of competitions and qualification of works:
- Old school/Traditional
- Ethnic tattoo (tribal, blackwork, geometry, classical Japanese tattoo)
- Realistic tattoo black&grey
- Realistic tattoo or with realistic elements of realism / color
- Graphic tattoo (lineworks, fineline, trashpolka, watercolor)
- Two-day tattoo
– categories 1-7 will be decided separately for fresh and healed tattoos
– category 8 and 9 will be held on Sunday at the end of the day for fresh tattoos only
– all tattoos submitted as freshly done must be made during the event; it is not allowed to submit tattoos started earlier or touch-ups
– each tattoo can be submitted only to one category
– registration starts every day at 10:30 a.m.
– you can sign up for a given category only on the day when the competition takes place, no later than 15 minutes before the given category
– healed tattoos = open category, i.e. you do not have to have a box
– freshly tattooed = only for registered artists
– when registering for a category, the tattoo or its photo/design must be shown for initial verification. The enroller has the right to refuse a tattoo for that category or any category. In this way, tattoos presenting too low a level or not fitting into a given category will be verified.
– tattoos will be judged on compliance with the style and technical level.